Request a quote / pitch from up to 5 crew members at a time
Want to reach more than 5 crew members? Post a project to the crew in you area.
Crew Scout integrates with your social accounts
for fast & easy access
Looking for work opportunities in platform?
Apply here to join crew
Already a member? Log in here
As an award winning filmmaker, and member of the Australian Cinematographers Society, I have travelled the World, and worked on all different types of productions, on multiple formats; be that television, film or advertising, from music, to web based short films to feature documentaries for the big screen. I am always searching for interesting and creative challenges, preferably alongside creative minded people. I also own my own camera equipment, and lighting, which offers me the freedom to express myself creatively at a moments notice. I have studied film in London, United Kingdom, with a BA in Digital Filmmaking, however I consider that the important lessons that I have learned came from life itself.
I am here to work on interesting and creative new projects with people passionate about their work.
• Bachelor of Arts in Digital Filmmaking, Middlesex University, England, S.A.E. Institute, London, UK (2010 - 2012)
• Film Diploma S.A.E. Institute, London, UK (2010)
• I.T. Course Kairos School, Portugal (2001)
• MSI Film Editing Course - Online (2002)
• Versatile Camera Operator (Canon, JVC, Sony, Panasonic, RED, Alexa & DSLR’s)
• Post Production (Editing & Colouring): Adobe CC (Premiere, AFX, Photoshop), Final Cut Pro; Motion; Color; Sound Track Pro; Compressor; DVD Studio Pro
• Largely experienced with both Apple & Microsoft Operating systems
• Experienced Grip (Dolly & Crane Operator)
• 50000+ hours of film experience.
• Digital Photographer
• Equipment Specialist for CineGearPro Ltd (www.Cinegearpro.com )
Please visit my website for details of my previous work and the services I offer at